April 22, 2013

Oreo Milk Shake

How to make Oreo Milk Shake


            The first time I ever saw Oreo's in this wonderful land of opportunity, I wasn't ready to try it, under the presumption that it was the bitter kind of chocolate. I was so naive; I had no clue as to, what I was missing. I am thankful to my son - for giving me the positive reviews & making me try this amazing cookie. If you need a crowd pleaser for a gathering, you should give this recipe a try. I always get 'Two Thumbs Up' from all the kids for whom, I have whipped up this drink plus, it makes a filling snack as well. I have had kids come up to me & ask for the recipe too :)


Oreo Milk Shake




Makes: 2 large servings
Prep: 10 min

Ingredients:

4 tsp Chocolate syrup
8 Oreo cookies
1.5 cups of low fat milk
2 cups Softened Natural Vanilla Ice cream
Brownie Pieces - for topping
Whipped Cream (Optional)

  • Spoon 1 tsp syrup into both the glasses. Roll each glass to coat the sides of glass. 
  • Quarter the Oreo cookies; place in a dry blender and powder it finely.
  •  Add milk & ice cream; blend until smooth.
  • Pour into prepared glasses; top with whipped cream & brownie pieces. 
  • Serve chilled with a straw & spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...